The Sun provides a free and inexhaustible energy.
We can use this energy with an Autonomous Photovoltaic System.
SOLARPE is a guide for the design and installation of Autonomous Photovoltaic Systems, which allows us to perform the following functions:
- Know the tilt of the panels for more efficient use of the system.
- We can measure the tilt.
- We can orient the panels according to the optimum orientation.
- We calculate the distance between panels to avoid shadows.
- We calculate the maximum solar height depending on the day of the year.
- We can calculate all components´parameters based on the loads and days of autonomy.
SOLARPE PV Photovoltaic Energy is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-06. The program can be installed on Android.
SOLARPE PV Photovoltaic Energy (version 1.2) has a file size of 2.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of SOLARPE PV Photovoltaic Energy since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-08.
The latest version is 1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-05.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-06
See data radiation from an external browser, because in some terminals you could not see data in the same app.,Better GPS,New pictures and calculation